What you will be doing most of the time as part of the product team:
- Write clean, maintainable and readable code, according to the team coding standards
- Work on various Front End tasks e.g. product demos, sample applications, our web site etc.
- Write and maintain a suite of tests (visual, unit, end-to-end etc.)
- Participate in code reviews for final polishing of the produced code
- Create new knowledge resources and update the existing ones e.g. Documentation, KB articles etc.
- Provide high-quality development support to Kendo UI customers to help them get their job done. Don’t forget, our customers are software developers like us, so this could be an awesome learning experience.
- Understanding of CSS fundamental concepts
- Problem solving skills and broad technical curiosity
- Ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
- A source control system (e.g. Git)
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 15 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- And many other perks
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!