Product Marketing Manager , Senior
We're Progress and we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow's applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Product Marketing Manager, Senior for our Chef(chef.io) Team at our Bangalore, India office.
As a member of our team, you will:
Be part of an organization that is defining modern infrastructure automation. We are looking for someone who loves product marketing: from research and messaging to marketing programs and sales enablement. We want someone who loves getting to the heart of a matter, solve interesting problems and make an impact as an individual and member of a team. You will broadly own the following responsibilities:
- Develop solution messaging that is clear, compelling, crisp, differentiated, and targeted
- Lead or contribute to GTMs including launches and programs across products, services, sales, and marketing
- Stay close to technology trends, competitive moves, and buyer alternatives
- Create marketing and sales content to drive interest, understanding, and urgency
- Learn and communicate buyer and user needs for your product/solution areas
At a more granular level, these will include the following:
- Identifying the buyer/influencer/user personae that will help define the go-to-market strategy for your products
- Product positioning & messaging to target, attract and convert prospects/leads.
- Understanding & implementing the mechanisms to reach out to the target personas via various channels (Linkedin/Adwords/other campaigns, lead databases, web campaigns, conferences, webinars, etc.)
- Competitive market intelligence research on similar product offerings that help aid the team’s understanding of the market and articulate our differentiating position from the competition
- Go-to-market strategy and launch plans that outline in detail how the product will be promoted and sold
- Demand generation planning including working with engineering and product teams to create a plan for pre & post-launch content generation, ensuring the entire web journey for prospects is in-place
- Understanding prospect behavior and product usage, applying strategies to enhance ROI on marketing spend
- Driving product adoption through social media, client testimonials, whitepapers, etc.
- Drive our content strategy for educating the market and acquiring new business.
То be successful in this role, you are someone who has:
- Strong experience in cloud and hybrid infrastructure management. Ideally, this includes depth in one or more of the following: infrastructure security, compliance, configuration, orchestration, and/or DevOps principles
- 12+ years of experience in product marketing to the enterprise with a proven ability to drive compelling buyer-facing content for top, middle and bottom of the funnel
- A story-teller with excellent writing, visual and oral communication skills
- The ability to synthesize concepts and examples who can quickly distill main ideas without over-simplifying
- Eager to tackle technical subjects and able to recognize what level of depth is needed for success in a given topic or tactic
- Outcome-oriented and data-driven
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days of earned leaves plus an extra day off for your birthday, various other leaves like marriage leave, Casual leave, Maternity leave, Paternity Leave.
- Premium Group medical Insurance for employee and 5 dependents, personal accident insurance coverage, Life insurance coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite, free access to Yoga, Zumba classes by professional trainers
- Professional development reimbursement
- Interest subsidy on loans - either vehicle
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!