Senior IT Project Manager
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Business Services Partner in our Bedford, MA location.
The IT Business Services Partners team drives innovations and integrations of new technologies and quality initiatives across the organization. As partners to our business teams, we collaborate across all corporate departments to 1) eliminate business inefficiencies through business process standardization and simplification, 2) simplify, consolidate and modernize our business applications and data integrations, 3) design, configure and implement the best fit applications for our business, and 4) apply disciplined project management and lean six sigma methodologies to accomplish the above. If you desire to challenge the status quo, work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment while implementing modern cloud solutions, we would love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Plan and lead cross-departmental IT transformation projects, including the development of project plans, schedules, resource plans, project budgets, risk-assumptions-issues-dependencies management and communications through the entire project lifecycle
- Develop and lead cross-departmental process improvement efforts to optimize business processes
- Perform business analysis and prepare functional requirements, recommendations and business plans for IT transformation projects
- Align business strategies to operational outcomes
- Create a shared vision, facilitate decision making and arbitration relating to trade-offs for the IT Project Management Office
- Conduct industry research in pursuit of new solutions and evaluate the applicability and long-term efficacy of current solutions; develop solution concepts and business cases for new investments.
- Develop and implement solution roadmaps to ensure successful introductions across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent work experience
- Successful track record leading projects/programs and driving milestone completion in a complex environment. Experience working with a distributed global team is a plus.
- Strong business acumen to analyze business requirements, drive process improvements and lead process re-design initiatives
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written, across all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills
- Strategic thinker and planner
- Operational execution excellence
- Nimble LEAN thinking to drive change that enables efficiencies and drives growth
- Team and collaboration orientation
- PMP or PgMP certified/Lean Six Sigma certification a plus
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!