Senior Inside Account Executive
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Inside Account Executive to support Latin America region. This role will be working in one of our distributors located in Miami, FL.
With the prospect/customer in mind, the Bilingual Spanish-Senior Inside Account Executive achieves targeted quota through managing inbound communications across a broad array of media with the express expectation of creating, qualifying and closing revenue opportunities leveraging the Progress portfolio of products, solutions, services and/or workflow knowledge, resources, systems and processes. In addition, proactive outbound calling, chat, email and demonstrations will aid in achievement of your targets. As the front line for customer engagement, you have the responsibility of wowing our prospects with our products and turning them into passionate, loyal customers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Generating sales lead from Inbound and Outbound cold calling, follow-up to marketing campaigns and fielding website inquiries.
- Make sure leads are handled in a timely and appropriate manner, schedule demonstrations with prospective clients, and continue to follow up with prospective clients throughout the sales cycle
- Implement sales strategies and specific Account Plans that demonstrate the ability to resolve customer's business challenges and to identify opportunities resulting in quota attainment.
- Generate revenue/bookings through cross-selling and/or upselling from existing customer base.
- Identify complex qualified sales leads to Sales Representatives.
- Adopt a cadence of discovery and positioning with prospect/customer via various online tools for lead generation.
- Take responsibility for acquiring industry, product, solution and or workflow knowledge across all platforms and all products to apply towards quota attainment.
- Build and accurately qualify and report on pipeline commensurate with targeted pipe to quota ratio.
- Manage pipeline by tracking all customer activity, from prospect to deal closure, by maintaining a constantly updated sales forecast in SalesForce.com
- Identify and secure good relationships with the key decision maker(s).
- Bachelors Degree in Technology or Business, or equivalent experience
- Prior experience in software sales, including closing sales
- Ability to speak comfortably with prospects and clients in a variety of different mediums
- Language Fluency: English and Spanish (Portuguese is plus)
- Demonstrated ability to build productive working relationships across a sales organization and related teams spread worldwide
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong focus on customer service and developing customer relations
- Experience with Salesforce is an advantage but not required
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!