You will be:
- Participating in decisions for the overall architecture of the suite
- Design, development, and delivery of UI components for Angular
- Writing and maintaining a suite of tests for the components
- Participating in code reviews
- Create demos and sample applications to show component functionality
- Experience with Angular and accompanying libraries RxJS, NgRx, Angular Material etc.
- Experience with automated testing
- Communication, collaboration, and positive attitude
- Well qualified applicants will have experiences in the latest libraries and programming techniques
- You are smart, friendly, and you enjoy working with others to pursue a common goal
- Previous experience in creating UI components or libraries will be a plus
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from-home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!