Partner Account Manager
We’re Progress - we offer the best products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Partner Account Manager to focus on managing business with existing partners in our Nordic, Central, and Eastern European business region.
The role is a good fit for someone who is business-minded, has a solid sales and partner management background and experience in 2 Tier Distribution, and is passionate about driving new business and growing relationships with partners. You will help our partners deliver on solutions for Cyber Security, Network Management, and Digital Experience.
What will you do:
- Engage and lead partners resulting in identifying new opportunities, driving adoption of existing solutions, and ensuring long term commitment to the Progress portfolio of products
- Cross-sell and up-sell within the solution portfolio of Progress
- Engage in discussions to define a business or technical or product challenges, and map these to our technologies
- Research partners, identify key players, build trust and grow the network of contacts at each account
- Proactively acquire industry and product knowledge across platforms, applications, and products
- Be aware of the competitive landscape, use cases, key differentiators
- Build pipeline, forecast, and commit to delivering the quarterly revenue target
- Meet scorecard metrics that are applicable for the role
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all customer data, business insights, and records of interactions
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Hungarian and Slovakian would be an advantage
- Passion about selling software products and some previous experience in a similar role/ domain
- Know-how in solution selling, identifying partner needs, and mapping them to a solution
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Able to have impactful conversations with both technical and business audiences
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work with internal teams
- Exceptional communication skills and readiness to proactively talk to customers.
- Able to work well under pressure, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong pipeline management skills
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with enthusiasm, we’d be happy to hear from you. What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to collaborate with and learn from and also to enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 25 days paid annual vacation
- Cafeteria Benefit Plus: pension scheme contributions, MultiSport card, discounts in stores, and more
- And many other perks such as meal allowance and language courses
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!