We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as an Executive Assistant in Bulgaria.
In this dynamic role, you will provide high energy, proactive, and efficient senior administrative support to our Chief People Officer and the international People team. You will enable the team to be as efficient and effective as possible in their roles and actively contribute to creating a positive and productive team working environment. To succeed in the role, you have to bring a flexible, positive, people-focused approach to your work and help us achieve our team’s purpose: “To create an environment where people view their time at Progress as the best chapter of their career”. As you will work with team members based on 3 different continents, you will need exceptional organizational, administrative, and interpersonal skills, as well as critical thinking to solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
Your area of responsibility:
- Provide top-notch administrative support for our Chief People Officer and People Leadership Team, including calendar management and scheduling
- Manage correspondence, expense/invoice management, vendor management, order of supplies, etc.
- Attend leadership weekly meetings, take notes, and convert meeting minutes into cohesive action-oriented documents/ items
- Maintain SharePoint Site for team files, and team event planning
People Team Communications:
- Maintain an up to date, approachable and professional presence for People Team that supports employees in easily accessing information
- Prepare various People Team communications such as quarterly newsletter
- Maintain the People Team pages on the corporate intranet – update the content as needed, revise and publish policies and keep updated other resources such as the People Team calendar of events
People Team Support:
- Supports the People Team in building a strong team environment through scheduling and managing People Team all-hands meetings and other team events
- Identify opportunities for team building and follow through to execution
- Attend meetings to scribe, capture actions and encourage accountability of actions afterward
- Support sharing of information and knowledge across the team
- Contribute to prioritization and execution of projects as needed
- Be the point person for People Team resources such as Gartner and ensure maximum usage of these resources
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Contribution:
- Partners with CSR lead to administer and track CSR and Progress fund budgets and events at a global level
- Allocate budgets, partner with regions to track and celebrate events taking place, contribute to the overall CSR committee (ex. CSR annual report).
- Works with regional People Experience Partners to ensure ongoing CSR events take place across the regions, are tracked and celebrated internally and through our annual CSR report.
- Extensive Experience in executive administrative support positions, preferably in technology companies
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong knowledge of word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-starter, proactive, incredibly detail-oriented, makes sure no detail slips through the cracks
- Ability to handle highly confidential information and sensitive situations with the utmost discretion.
- Trustworthy and strong sense of ethics
- Outstanding judgment and common sense
- Highly professional behavior always; exhibits and brings calm in stressful situations
- Ability to be analytical and exhibit sound logic and thinking
- Comfortable interacting with all levels within the organization
- Comfortable being the face of the organization to customers, partners, analysts, and other external parties
- Superior interpersonal, listening, and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and thorough manner to a broad range of people, gaining their respect, understanding, commitment, and support
If the above describes your experience and career interests, we’d be happy to talk!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
And even more perks! Apply now!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!