Inside Account Manager
We’re Progress – we offer leading solutions for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build products that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
We are currently on the lookout for an Inside Account Manager to join our Benelux Sales team in Rotterdam and focus on both account management and new business development. The role is an excellent match for someone who is commercially minded, has strong sales and social skills, and can deliver solid results on an ongoing basis.
As an Inside Account Manager at Progress, you will identify and develop sales opportunities and will grow and enable our customers and partners to deliver solutions for digital transformation, mobility, and application development. To be successful in this role you shall thrive in relationship building while challenging customers to think differently about their business.
As you will be acting as a consultant for our customer community from a diverse background, audience-centric communication, a good understanding of new technologies and excellent presentation skills are a must.
Your focus area:
- Engage, lead and develop customers & partners and implement specific account plans, resulting in identifying opportunities, solution adoption and integrated offerings.
- Identify and secure a diverse set of relationships with the key decision-makers.
- Build, qualify and report on pipeline
- Generate revenue/bookings, license, subscription, services, and new maintenance across all offerings
- Proactively acquire industry/product knowledge across all platforms, applications, and products to ultimately ensure quota attainment i.e. product seminars, etc.
- Become a customer ally by adopting a cadence of discovery and positioning with our prospects and customers to enable an aligned value offering.
- Engage in discussions to define business and technical/ product challenges, map these to our technologies and then overcome objections
- Proven experience in recruiting and managing customers
- Sales experience in software and/or IT services sales
- Ability to manage multiple sales cycles and deal with any channel conflicts in a professional manner
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work with internal teams
- Ability to support and manage the entire sales process from prospecting to closure
- Fluent in Dutch and English
If the above matches your experience and career aspirations, then we would be happy to hear from you! What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great team and to also benefit from:
- 24 days’ vacation (increased after years of service) + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium Collective Health Insurance Plan with a monthly employer contribution
- Premium Collective Pension Scheme fully funded by Progress
- Company-paid commuting/mileage reimbursement
- Fitness Program, allowing you to choose a gym and enjoy the discount and tax-advantage
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!