Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Do you hate those dummy chatbots that never understand you? We all do. If you want to join a team that is determined to resolve this, you have come to the right place.
As part of the NativeChat team you’ll be working on a highly available cloud-native product hosted in AWS relying on various natural language processing technologies and delivered in a fully automated way.
We are a small, self-sufficient engineering team. We are enabled to make decisions autonomously and execute them quickly. We love exploring bleeding-edge technologies and consistently incorporate learning opportunities into our planning. We highly value spending time physically together as a team, while at the same time embracing the convenience of working remotely.
In the team all developers have the opportunity to learn both front-end and back-end development. If you have proven experience with front-end development but want to venture into the cloud orchestration world and at the same time improve your communication skills in solving customer challenges as part of customer meetings, this role is the perfect fit for you.
But apart from technologies, the best asset of NativeChat is the team itself. If you believe in "No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it.", then you’re the person we’re looking for.
What you will do in this role:
In this highly technical role, you will be responsible for building the user interface of NativeChat that allows customers to develop chatbots for automating workflows or answering frequently asked questions, fixing UI bugs, improving UI performance, building chatbots for clients and prospects and fixing issues on NativeChat’s cloud-based server logic.
You’re good at:
- Very good understanding and experience with Angular.
- Demonstrated experience in HTML/CSS and creating cross-browser, cross-device layouts
- Experience building large-scale, rich, interactive, web interfaces
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Experience building chatbots
- Experience with React
- Experience with natural language processing
- REST API design, implementation, and usage
- Experience with server technologies
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family and Health:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!