Marketing Manager/ Team Lead - EMEA North and South
We’re Progress – we provide the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Marketing Manager/ Team Lead for EMEA North & South.
In collaboration with the regional sales leader, you will create a marketing plan that includes the execution of the global go-to-market initiatives and aligns to the regional sales strategies. The region covered includes UK & Ireland, META, Iberia, Italy, CEE, and the Nordics. You will lead a small team of two people initially with the potential to grow to more in the future.
On a typical day of the job you will:
- Develop plans needed to:
- Amplify, localize and create demand generation campaigns
- Drive, maximize and coordinate partner marketing to support independent software vendors (ISVs) and 2-Tier Distribution including MDF management and sponsorships
- Build local presence and credibility through virtual and live events, PR, speaking opportunities, and web presence
- Support the region for new logo acquisition for our growth products in Web Content Management, Managed File Transfer, and Network Monitoring
- Retain and build community amongst our existing customers, expand within the base, upsell and cross-sell as well as a new customer recruitment
- Responsible for initiation, execution, management, and measurement of local marketing activities including, but not limited to email campaigns, account-based marketing for cross-selling, partner marketing planning and co-funding, digital marketing, events, social media activity, advertising
- Support the execution of PR and global campaigns and events where relevant
- Provide updates and takes inputs as a member of the region’s senior management team
- Oversee field marketing team to track all campaigns executed in the region and the flow of leads through the pipeline
- Work with the local sales teams to ensure follow up and understand the impact of marketing campaigns
- Is accountable for the marketing budget for the region and allocation to the subregions, ensuring the spending is aligned to the regional objectives
In order to succeed you'll need:
- Ability to manage a team of field marketers with varying levels of skills and seniority
- Ability and aptitude to coach and mentor junior team members
- Business/Marketing IT degree preferred
- Proven experience in channel partner programs and co-marketing activities
- Proven experience of demand generation tactics (evidence of integrated campaigns that have ended in new deals)
- Knowledge of marketing technologies such as Salesforce.com and Eloqua
- Ability to drive ideas to execution - creative and hardworking
- Ability to operate, present an collaborate at a senior level
- Approachable and able to successfully collaborate with sales and international marketing teams
So if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm, we want to hear from you. Apply now!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!