Customer Experience Lead
Do you have a passion for improving the customer experience? Do you want to make a difference not only at ProAg but industry-wide? Do you want to drive change that matters?
ProAg is an industry-leading crop insurance provider serving the American farmer through a network of independent agents. A member of the Tokio Marine HCC group, we strive to serve our agents’ and policyholders’ best interests by remaining singularly focused on crop insurance. We are committed to continuing the principles that ProAg was founded on more than 90 years ago: Integrity, Loyalty, and Customer Service.
To support our strategic vision, ProAg is seeking two new Customer Experience (CX) Leads to serve as chief advocates for our agents and policyholders. Armed with strong customer service experience, project management skills, intellectual curiosity, and a passion for Voice of the Customer (VoC), our CX Leads will work with cross-functional business partners to help the organization show the tangible ROI of customer experience investments and programs.
- Execute VoC research. As a key deliverable, the CX Lead will partner with a third-party vendor to analyze data, research requirements and project manage research efforts.
- Manage journey maps. As a key deliverable, the CX Lead will take ownership in and develop outside-in journey maps, identifying touchpoints for improving the customer experience.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, internally and externally, to research, develop and implement solutions based on customer journey touchpoints.
- Utilize customer data, brand health and loyalty metrics to identify opportunities and drive decisions.
- Empower internal business partners to action by transforming information into insights, providing the right data that fits their needs, interests, role, and ability to act.
- Promote a customer-centric culture and employee engagement through goal alignment, training, collaboration, employee feedback systems, customer and peer recognition, and storytelling.
- Participate in developing CX budget.
- Understand competitive landscape.
- Support and drive ProAg’s core value of “customer focus” throughout the organization.
The ideal candidate for the CX Lead will have demonstrated success in the primary areas of focus and responsibility:
- Experience – Ideally, the successful candidate will have at least 5 years of customer experience and/or related fields and 3 years of experience in project management.
- Crop insurance industry experience and familiarity with agents and growers is a plus.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to accomplish goals.
- Communications - Must be an exceptional communicator and demonstrated ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization, with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy.
- Knowledgeable of industry changes, legal updates, and technical developments related to applicable area of the Company’s business to proactively respond to changing business environment
- Required to travel outside normal work location, travel is up to 25 percent
- For the ideal candidate to be successful -
- Intensely curious and passionate about learning, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, especially in understanding the customer.
- Welcomes ambiguity and change.
- Educational requirements - The ideal candidate will have bachelor’s degree in Marketing, a related field, or the equivalent education and/or experience.
- Intermediate proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word).
ProAg Core Values:
- Ensures Accountability. Takes personal responsibility and ownership of successes and challenges
- Communicates Effectively. Actively seeks out and communicates with key stakeholders in all situations
- Resourcefulness. Determines how to meet customer and employee needs and finds the resources to get it done
- Customer Focus. Every interaction is a customer and is handled with empathy and seriousness
- Instills Trust. Makes intentions clear and meets shared challenges together, showing respect for the relationship and the team