Regional Training Coordinator
Grow with Confidence, Grow with Us
ProAg has an opportunity for a Regional Training Coordinator to join our team. We are looking for individuals with strong crop insurance knowledge and experience to comprehend Risk Management Agency (RMA) updates for multi-Peril and private products and deliver information using various training concepts to both internal and external customers within an assigned region.
As a Regional Training Coordinator, you will partner with internal stakeholders and to identify, research develop and present specific crop policies and procedures as it relates to crop insurance, both virtually and in-person.
In this Exciting Opportunity You Will:
- Research and understand policy language, breaking it down to a user-friendly format; work closely with training team to identify best learning methods.
- Develop presentations and guides that are user-friendly for both external and internal customers.
- Facilitate regularly scheduled webinars and in-person trainings that educate both agents and employees on the “how” and “why” of crop insurance.
What You’ll Bring
The ideal candidate for the Regional Training Coordinator will have demonstrated success in the primary areas of focus and responsibility:
- Experience – Ideally, the successful candidate will have at least 2-5 years progressive experience, preferably in crop insurance and one-year of experience in writing and/or presenting
- Associate degree or equivalent experience is required, bachelor’s degree in business, education or agriculture is preferred.
- Possess and have ability to apply broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy
What We Believe In:
- Ensures Accountability. Takes personal responsibility and ownership of successes and challenges
- Communicates Effectively. Actively seeks out and communicates with key stakeholders in all situations
- Determines how to meet customer and employee needs and finds the resources to get it done
- Customer Focus. Every interaction is a customer and is handled with empathy and seriousness
- Instills Trust. Makes intentions clear and meets shared challenges together, showing respect for the relationship and the team
Who We Are
ProAg is an industry-leading crop insurance provider serving the American farmer through a network of independent agents. A member of the Tokio Marine HCC group, ProAg delivers crop insurance that provides a level of security to farmers and ranchers, who operate at the mercy of weather and markets. We’re known for our quick response and fast, accurate claims settlement. We understand how important this is because many of us are farmers and ranchers ourselves. We’re good at what we do because ProAg has the smartest, most experienced and most innovative people in our industry.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tokiomarinehcc.com for more information about our companies.
Colorado Pay Disclaimer: minimum of $58,800 per year, subject to geographical adjustment contingent on location.