IT Management Operations Director
Grow with Confidence, Grow with Us
ProAg has an exciting opportunity for a IT Management Operations Director to join our team. Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your IT expertise and leadership abilities to lead our business analysis and quality assurance functional areas? Bring your passion for continuous improvement and measurement of impact of IT on the business as we help to support our various business units.
Reporting directly to the CIO, you will work with the ProAg IT leadership team to lead the tactical, strategic, and innovative changes needed for ProAg business to successfully meet its goals. Responsible for developing and executing on the needed changes to drive growth and further solidify ProAg’s strategic advantages in the market. You'll form partnerships with cross-functional business teams to drive improvements for agents, policy holders and internal stakeholders.
This position will be in ProAg’s Maple Grove, MN office.In This Exciting Opportunity You Will:
- Provide overall management and leadership in the daily operations of the Business Analysis and Quality Assurance functions.
- Manage the day-to-day activities related to contractual agreement with the Risk Management Agency sector of the government
- Collaborate with CIO and Director of Software Engineering on resource assignments/allocations.
- Represent IT from an operations standpoint (meetings, leadership events, etc…)
What You’ll Bring:
- Significant relevant and progressive professional experience, including leadership experience.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field, or the equivalent education and/or experience.
- 10 years in relevant and progressive experience in information technology that includes business application systems and/or business process analysis;
- 6 years of formal leadership experience;
- Effective time management skills.
- process improvement knowledge and expertise;
- crop insurance experience preferred;
What We Believe In:
- Ensures Accountability. Take personal responsibility and ownership of successes and challenges.
- Communicates Effectively. Actively seek out and communicate with key stakeholders in all situations.
- Resourcefulness. Determine how to meet customer and employee needs and finds the resources to get it done.
- Customer Focus. Every interaction is a customer and is handled with empathy and seriousness.
- Instill Trust. Make intentions clear and meet shared challenges together, showing respect for the relationship and the team.
Who We Are:
While our nation weathers economic storms, ProAg, a member of the Tokio Marine HCC group of companies, is positioned as a financially strong and well-capitalized insurer. We’re known for our quick response and fast, accurate claims settlement. We understand how important this is because many of us are farmers and ranchers ourselves. With more than 90 years of service to our agents & insureds, we stand committed to continuing the principles that ProAg was founded on: Integrity, Loyalty and Customer Service.
The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies offers a competitive salary and employee benefit package. We are a successful, dynamic organization experiencing rapid growth and are seeking energetic and confident individuals to join our team of professionals. The Tokio Marine HCC Group of Companies is an equal-opportunity employer. Please visit www.tokiomarinehcc.com for more information about our companies.