Resident Monitor 1
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Resident Monitor with a passion for human services. Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy. Our housing is for individuals and families seeking a clean and sober living environment.
Schedule: Wednesday – Sunday, 7:30 PM to 4 AM. (Graveyard)
What you’ll do:
The Resident Monitor is responsible for ensuring the safety and security of participants, staff and visitors while providing quality services and structured programming designed to promote successful community living. The Resident Monitor is also responsible to serve as liaison with community resource agencies to coordinate needed services.
What you’ll bring:
- A passion to help others and for our mission: To provide individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives.
- Excellent personal and professional boundaries and customer service skills.
- Ability to pass Washington State Patrol background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- One year experience in the human services field preferred.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stability: we have over 50 years of success in Washington state.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: we are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington state.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and other items.
- Competitive industry compensation.
- Participation in the life assistance program.
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.