CASE MANAGER - FT
If you are looking for employment with a purpose where you can help improve the daily lives of the members of your community, then consider a career with Pioneer Human Services!
We are currently looking for a Case Manager with a passion for human services. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with an organization focused on racial justice, second opportunities, diversity, equity and inclusion.
WHO WE ARE
We are a social enterprise that partners with communities to transform society by honoring the humanity of people, reducing the impact of discriminatory mass incarceration, and empowering people to live safe, healthy, productive lives through inspiration, affirmation, and by overturning barriers.
For over 60 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy. We are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State that provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.”
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Case Managers are the primary contact between clients and program goals. This position is responsible for executing extensive assessments, documenting resulting and progressing in the client management system, communicating routinely with all participants on their caseload, providing direct services and coordinating referrals to external agencies for services. Case Managers assist participants in moderating the effects of incarceration, substance abuse, financial distress, family needs, housing, mental health, employment, training, and education.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
(Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education, and Experience)
• Education: BA/BS degree in the human services, social sciences or related field required.
• Experience: 1-3 years of experience in the human services, criminal justice or correctional system(s) or related field.
• Other Considerations:
• Must have a valid driver's license
WHAT WE OFFER
Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan that includes:
- Medical, vision, prescription, dental and flexible spending account (FSA).
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 3.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and more.
- Public transportation discount.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.