Clinical Case Manager / Mental Health Practitioner
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services! We are currently looking for a Clinical Case Manager /Mental Health Practitioner with a passion for human services.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly serviced our clients with professionalism and empathy.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Clinical Case Manager provides ongoing mental health assessment and intervention to the clients enrolled in the PACT program and provides specialized support for housing and/or vocation. Acting under the supervision of the Regional Clinical Manager and as a member of the PACT clinical team, the Clinical Case Manager provides ongoing support to clients through counseling and case management, maintaining detailed documentation of each client's participation and progress, and communicates clinical updates to the treatment team. When appropriate, the Clinical Case Manager refers clients for additional services.
As a member of the Pioneer team, the Clinical Case Manager is expected to collaborate with other PACT team members and community partners to promote a pro-social and supportive program climate that encourages the development of independent living skills and stabilization of behavioral health symptoms, largely as a means of diverting clients from jail and hospitalizations. As required for modality fidelity, 75% of service provision is provided in the community setting and outside of the clinic. Additionally, non-traditional work hours may be required, including after-hours and crisis response as well as weekend and evening hours as dictated by Regional Clinical Manager, PACT Team Lead, and/or client need.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Masters Degree with major study in social work, psychology, or closely related field of study. (Experience may not be substituted for education.)
- Interest in or experience working with difficult to engage populations and/or refer to traditional programming. Ability to deal with participants in safe, calm, and therapeutic manner.
- Must have or obtain credentialing within 60 days of hire, a license through the Washington State Dept. of Health (e.g. associate or independent licensing in social work or mental health, agency affiliated counselor registration).
- Must have strong commitment to the right and ability of each person with a severe and persistent mental illness to live in mainstream community residences; work in market jobs; and have access to helpful, adequate, competent and continuous supports and services.
- Must have Washington State driver's license, reliable vehicle, and current sufficient auto insurance
- The ability to meet PACT scheduling requirements which may include:
-non-traditional evening and weekend hours.
-participation in regular on-call rotation to provide 24 hour crisis
coverage (both on the phone and in-person)
- Must have two years of experience working with Mental Health clients preferably with acute Mental Illness.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stability: we have over 50 years of success in Washington State.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: we are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State.
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 4.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and other items.
- Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan.
- Participation in the life assistance program.
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.