Behavioral Health Clinician III (Night Shift / Island County Crisis Stabilization Center)
SIGN ON BONUS $2000
Thank you for considering a career with Pioneer Human Services! We are currently looking for a full-time Behavioral Health Clinician III with a passion to work in Human Services.
This is a full time/night shift position.
This position will work at our new Island County Crisis Stabilization Facility which is a 10-bed facility is providing services for Acute Detox and Mental Health Stabilization. The facility provides a medically monitored setting for the safe withdrawal from alcohol and other drugs. In addition to stabilization and safety, the goal of these services is to assess people’s mental health and substance use disorder-related needs and help them access the services they need to recover.
WHO WE ARE
Pioneer Human Services is a social enterprise that provides individuals with criminal histories the opportunity to lead healthy, productive lives. For over 50 years we have proudly served our clients with professionalism and empathy.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Behavioral Health Clinician III is responsible to provide quality counseling, case management and community support services to clients with mental health conditions, substance use disorders, and/or co-occurring disorders at Pioneer Human Services (PHS) using evidence-based and promising practices, effectively meeting the need of PHS's clientele; and documenting treatment and case management service provision in a timely and effective manner.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Master’s Degree in Mental Health or Human Service filed with curriculum specifically related to counseling and psychology.
- Two or more of the certifications listed below dependent upon the contractual requirements:
- MHC Assoc.
- MFT Assoc.
- LASW Assoc.
- LICSW Assoc.
- SUD certification meeting WAC 246-811-049 requirements to be an approved supervisor for SUDPT's
- Must be able to pass and maintain security clearances as required by employment setting
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stability: we have over 50 years of success in Washington State.
- Impact: Pioneer provides a chance for change to over 3,000 people on any given day.
- Reputation: we are a nationally recognized non-profit with 50+ locations across Washington State.
- Tuition assistance program: Pioneer pays 100% of the tuition for a bachelor’s degree, and 50% for graduate programs.
- Retirement plan: Pioneer contributes 3.5% of an employees' annual compensation into retirement plans. An additional 3.5% match is offered to those who contribute 6% on their own.
- Employee recognition programs: gift cards, additional time off, weekend getaways and other items.
- Competitive industry compensation and a generous benefit plan.
- Participation in the life assistance program.
- Public transportation reimbursement.
Pioneer human services is an equal opportunity employer of minorities/women/individuals with disabilities/protected veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. EEO is the law poster EEO is the law poster supplement
PIONEER HUMAN SERVICES IS A DRUG FREE COMPANY
In addition to pre-employment drug screening, Pioneer reserves the right to conduct random sample alcohol or drug testing of all employees. Please note that our drug-free policy includes marijuana and there are no exceptions for those with medical marijuana prescriptions.