QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
This position responsible for performing HACCP, SSOP and Quality Checks to insure that product meets plant, USDA and customer expectations.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must have a basic understanding of microbiology, HACCP and Pathogen Reduction Techniques.
- Basic computer skills helpful.
- Knowledge of statistical process control and/or problem solving techniques.
- Knowledge of pre-operational sanitation checks helpful.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Able to read and comprehend English.
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude.
- Excellent attendance and work record.
- Excellent employee relations skills.