IE SPECIALIST I
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed within our facility. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are available to all team members and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot electrical systems throughout the plant
- Help maintain electrical equipment through PM procedures
- Assist in instituting new control systems
- Research and develop better controls and electrical processes
- Track and monitor reoccurring problems and provide solutions to correct these problems
- Identify weakness in the equipment related to electrical systems and develop solutions
- Understand the technical functionality on electrical equipment and be able to train operators and maintenance technicians on the operations and troubleshooting of equipment
- Assist maintenance personnel in maintaining an efficient production operation and all other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Industrial electrical experience, extensive schematic reading capability, PLC coding/troubleshooting.
- Any and all other electrical certifications to include technical college and/or manufacturing certifications. ie. Allen Bradley, Square D,etc.
- Preferable 3-5 years documented experience.
BASIC SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
The selection process is based on a panel interview, a series of standardized and/or hands on testing issued by the company/third party testing facility. This is a progressionary position; level 3 must be achieved by 18 months from start date.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K contributions
- Better Futures Program –2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents!
- Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor Development Program