Oracle Cloud CPQ Techno-Functional
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), you may be a good fit for our team. Peloton has a unique opportunity for experienced Consultants to play a hands on role in a high growth practice area.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the level and experience of the individual. The consultant will work as part of a project team to deliver analytical, solution-oriented services to Fortune 1000 clients. Based upon experience, specific responsibilities may include:
- Developing an understanding of a client’s current state process and developing future state recommendations
- Recommending roadmaps to close performance gaps and developing high level implementation plans
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements
- Aligning business requirements and best practices to implement a technical solution
- Defining new and refining existing business processes
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of Peloton processes and intellectual property
Required Experience & Skills:
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Business, Technology, or equivalent degree
- 3 - 5 years of experience with project life cycle methodology
- Minimum 2 end-to-end Oracle CPQ implementations
- Strong technical skills in CPQ Product Configuration, BML Scripting, and BMQL
- Integration experience of Oracle CPQ with CRM/ERP like OSC, Salesforce, EBS, JDE, etc., and other 3rd party applications is a big plus.
- Expertise in BOM, System Configuration, ABO, and Integrations is an added advantage.
- Experience with web services standards and technology, including WSDL, SOAP, REST, and XSL
- Strong skills in XML and XSL
- Should be familiar with CPQ implementation best practices and standard documentation.
- Experience with eCommerce and CRM solutions is a plus.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Own and be accountable to project tasks as assigned by project leadership.
- Gather, analyze, internalize, and advocate for the customer requirements around their selling processes.
- Effectively design and implement solutions in the CPQ Cloud (Big Machines) platform and related web technologies to meet these customer requirements.
- Perform Quality Assurance at the unit and system levels.
- Design and implement robust systems and processes, running an efficient and organized operation.
- Understanding efficient business processes within the Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) domain is preferable.
- Ability to support multiple, geographically diverse facilities.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision, both written and verbal
- Work with a strong sense of urgency toward getting the job done.
- Prepare documentation detailing delivered solutions throughout the engagement.
- Contribute to pre-sales and building innovative solutions.