Industry Portfolio Group Lead: Hi-Tech
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
Peloton serves clients across a variety of industries, with the Hi-Tech industry being one of our highest growth areas. We are currently looking to find an experienced Oracle Delivery Leader with strong business analysis, facilitation, and communication skills to manage cross functional projects supporting the North America region. Qualified candidates will come with a deep Subject Matter Expertise within the Hi-Tech Industry, as well as the Oracle ecosystem.
As a IPG Delivery Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Leadership over multi-pillar and single-pillar Oracle transformation engagements, with a focus on delivering business value, in line with Peloton commitments.
- Partnering with executives to understand business challenges, envision solutions, define approach and team to advise and implement.
- Ensuring program objectives are met through the project lifecycle, guiding the team across scope, timeline, and budgets.
- Executive Level Communications:
- Prepare and facilitate executive level discussions around key strategic decisions.
- Developing program-level communications to all stakeholder levels
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for Hi-Tech:
- Be responsible for growing existing clients through creating trusted relationships and leading teams to deliver great quality solutions.
- Establish the Peloton brand through participation in channel and marketing events.
- Drive sales through participation in new client selling opportunities.
- Developing Hi-Tech Industry specific points of view around key topics and process excellence
- Providing Industry specific insights and guidance in the area of ERP and SCM
Required Experience & Skills:
- BA/BS Degree with 12 to 15 years of experience in Oracle ERP or SCM, at least 2 years of ERP or SCM Cloud.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience working within the Hi-Tech Industry vertical with a preference in software engineering, semi-conductor, or electronics.
- In depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with Oracle Cloud ERP applications across Oracle ERP Cloud or Oracle SCM Cloud (Procurement, Inventory Management, Sales, Order Management) with an ability to architect a solution.
- Proven track record of building and cultivating relationships with internal and external stakeholders driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, and ensuring follow-through.
- Excellent business consulting experience, a strong balance between technical and business skills, proven project management skills
- Demonstrated experience acting as the liaison between business and IT stakeholders with communication skills to speak appropriately to both parties (translating technology to the business and vice versa)
- Track record of developing business plans with a demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities across teams in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work with and lead teams to uncover, define and document business processes and related data movements.
- Ability to drive and facilitate meetings, while focusing in on critical path discussion topics and key strategic decisions
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Fit with Peloton culture and company values: teamwork, innovation, integrity, service, “can-do” attitude, and speaking your ideas.
- Open to Travel
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience both within professional services/consulting and industry
- Experience leading a multi-pillar, multi-country Oracle ERP Cloud Implementation
- Oracle Certifications across ERP, SCM, or HCM preferred
- Competitive base salary
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K with supporting company match
- Flexible Spending
- Technical and business skills training
- Performance bonus
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.