Oracle Cloud ERP Technical Consultant
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest
and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for
Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain
Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision
and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement
and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right
information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage
analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best
minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate
creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team
members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and
technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing,
Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and
technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative
and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have
strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle Enterprise
Resource Planning (ERP) and/or Analytics, Integrations and PAAS, you may be a good fit for
our team. Peloton has a unique opportunity for experienced Consultants to play a hands on
role in a high growth practice area.
• Development of cloud integration applications
• Defining new and refining existing solutions using industry best practices for enterprise
data management and data integration
• Contributing to continuous improvement and development of Peloton processes and
Required Experience & Skills:
• Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software
Engineering, or equivalent
• 4 to 8 years hands on experience with Oracle ICS/OIC/SOA integration platform.
• Must have Experience in Integrating Oracle ERP Applications using above
mentioned (ICS/OIC/SOA )Platforms
• Experience in Oracle Modules (Financials, SCM, HCM)
• Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP)
• Experience on Relational Databases such as Oracle and ability to write SQL queries.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Eagerness to work in a team oriented environment
Additional Desired Skills:
• Experience in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of MuleSoft
and Jitterbit would be a huge plus.
• Experience in building Applications in VBCS/ABCS/Oracle APEX
• Continuous Integration experience and knowledge (GIT, MAVEN)
• Exposure to software development in Java and Object Oriented Development