Oracle Cloud ERP Financials - Lead Consultant
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics.
Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), you may be a good fit for our team. Peloton has a unique opportunity for an experienced Oracle ERP Cloud Consultant to play a hands-on role in a high growth practice area.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the level and experience of the individual. The consultant will work as part of a project team to deliver analytical, solution-oriented services to Fortune 1000 clients. Based upon experience, specific responsibilities may include:
- Developing an understanding of a client’s current state process and developing future state recommendations
- Recommending roadmaps to close performance gaps and developing high level implementation plans
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements
- Aligning business requirements and best practices to implement a technical solution
- Defining new and refining existing business processes
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of Peloton processes and intellectual property
Required Experience & Skills:
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Business, Technology, or equivalent degree
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Oracle ERP Financials
- At least 2 years of experience in implementing or supporting Oracle ERP Cloud (Fusion Financials).
- Experience with supporting/managing accounting functions in Oracle ERP, such as GL, AP, & AR
- Ability to quickly understand and decompose financial, business, and technical concepts
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Fit with Peloton culture and company values: teamwork, innovation, integrity, service, “can-do” attitude, and speaking your ideas
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with an Oracle ERP Cloud Financials implementation
- Experience in Project Accounting modules
- Experience with Self-Service Procurement and Purchasing modules
- Certifications in Oracle ERP Cloud or Fusion Financials– GL, AP, AR a huge plus
- Experience with financial planning and reporting processes
- Experience working with planning, consolidation, and financial reporting applications
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K with supporting company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Technical and business skills training
- Performance bonus
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.