NetSuite Technical Consultant
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace and Defense and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to NetSuite (ERP), you may be a good fit for our team. Peloton has a unique opportunity for an experienced NetSuite Technical Consultant to play a hands-on role in a high growth practice area. The ideal candidate possesses a solid foundation of core consulting skills, strong technical/integration skills, and expertise in designing/developing NetSuite integrations.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the level and experience of the individual. The developer will work as part of a team to deliver applications and integration services to clients. Based upon experience, specific responsibilities may include:
- Customizing and configuring the NetSuite platform to align with business processes and requirements
- Developing and enhancing SuiteScripts to automate business processes, create complex workflows, and integrate NetSuite with other systems
- Creating custom fields, forms, records, workflows, and reports
- Integrating NetSuite with external systems such as CRM, e-commerce platforms, and third-party applications, using SuiteTalk, REST, or other integration methods
- Managing data migration and data import/export processes, ensuring accuracy of data in NetSuite
- Working directly with project team and client to define and prioritize work
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of Peloton processes and intellectual property
Required Skills & Experience:
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Technology, Information Systems, or equivalent degree
- Must have 4 to 6 years of experience with NetSuite implementations, integrations, and migrations with specific SuiteScript development and customization expertise.
- Ability to quickly understand and decompose financial, business, and technical concepts
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound) with experience in leveraging NetSuite’s API’s and SuiteScript integration
- Knowledge of NetSuite data model, workflows, user roles, permissions, and access controls
- Data migration, manipulations, and conversions in NetSuite
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to travel within the United States
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with supporting company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Technical and business skills training
- Performance Bonus
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.