Oracle Cloud SCM Solution Architect
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the US, Peloton is one of the largest and fastest growing professional services firms specializing in Integrated Cloud Solutions for Enterprise Resource Planning, Enterprise Performance Management, Supply Chain Management, Human Capital Management and Big Data and Analytics. Peloton has the vision and connected capabilities to help CFOs, CIOs and business leaders to envision, implement and realize the benefits of digital transformation. Companies that are equipped with the right information, have the know-how, and the enabling technology to consistently leverage analytics will gain a competitive advantage. Our people are recognized as some of the best minds and most committed people in the industry. We believe in quality. We appreciate creativity. We recognize individual contributions, and we place trust in our team members. And…we love what we do.
Peloton provides Advisory, Consulting, and Managed services with deep functional and technical expertise specializing in serving clients in the Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing, Insurance, Aerospace & Defense, and Financial Services industries. Our business and technology professionals provide a unique perspective, proven experience, with an innovative and collaborative approach to achieve results for clients.
If you are interested in being part of our high performing and growing organization – and have strong business and/or technical expertise; especially as related to Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management applications, you may be a good fit for our team. Peloton has a unique opportunity for an experienced Architect to play a hands-on role in a high growth practice area. The Architect will be supporting business transformation initiatives as a key team member working directly with project team members, business stakeholders and client management to ensure alignment with key business processes and technology roadmaps.
Responsibilities will vary depending on the level and experience of the individual. The Architect will work as part of a project team to deliver analytical, solution-oriented services to Fortune 1000 clients. Based upon experience, specific responsibilities may include:
- Partner with clients to develop an understanding of a client’s current state process and developing future state recommendations based on Oracle’s best business practices. Responsible for developing the functional architectural vision for our clients’ Cloud SCM solution.
- Incorporate Oracle cloud business applications best practices into overall cloud platform vision with functional architecture/solution configurations.
- Collaborate with workstream leads and other functional/technical architects on the team to ensure alignment between Oracle SCM and other pillar solutions.
- Define new and refine existing business processes
- Contributing to continuous improvement and development of Peloton processes and intellectual property
Required Experience & Skills
- Qualified candidates must have a BS or BA degree in Business, Supply Chain Operations or Management, MIS, or equivalent degree
- The ideal candidate will have senior cross-functional architect level experience and extensive domain knowledge of Oracle Cloud SCM modules and good understanding of supporting Oracle Cloud Financials modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, CM, Costing) with an Ability to architect large, complex SCM implementations and lead global design sessions leveraging a process first approach.
- Must have strong cross-functional end-to-end knowledge of business processes and system configuration dependencies such as Procure-to-Pay, Order-To-Cash and others.
- At least 10 years of implementation experience in Oracle Supply Chain applications including but not limited to: Procurement, Order Management, Inventory Management, Warehouse Management, Manufacturing, and Supply Chain Planning.
- Extensive experience identifying gaps between client processes and Oracle SCM Cloud and determining solutions (configurations, extensions, etc.)
- Fit with Peloton culture and company values: teamwork, innovation, integrity, service, “can-do” attitude, and speaking your ideas
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and highly driven, with the desire to learn our business
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently in support of clients and across multiple initiatives
Additional Desired Skills
- Knowledge and/or experience in the following:
- Customer Master
- Product Data Hub
- Order Management
- Global Order Promise
- Inventory Costing
- Warehouse Management Integration
- CX Commerce Cloud
- Demand Management
- Supply Planning
- Certifications in Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Management
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with supporting company match
- Flexible Spending
- Technical and business skills training
- Performance bonus
- Paid holidays and vacation days
Peloton Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.