Global Account Director
The Global Account Director (GAD) role requires an organized and high energy individual who is comfortable interfacing with a diverse international audience ranging from marketing, sales, operations to corporate IT and can tailor their message accordingly. GAD needs to be comfortable in dealing with senior executives as well as business users across prospect and customer bases.
- Leverage relationships in an assigned set of existing Large Global Enterprise accounts to prospect and close new business opportunities while retaining existing business. Continue building relationships globally with decision makers and platform users in multiple business units.
- Partner with ON24's Client Success Teams in key accounts to drive customer loyalty
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs. Recommend solutions, prepare and present proposals and get contracts executed.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations.
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company.
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, next steps) in Salesforce.com.
- Attend sales seminars, sales meetings or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the market place.
- Keep current with all ON24 product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Travel, as required, to meet prospects and customer face-to-face. Approximately 10-15% travel in post covid times.
- 8-10+ years of direct sales experience, 2-3 years of selling into global enterprise accounts; SaaS and B to B sales experience a plus; selling into marketing teams preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in developing new business relationships with all levels of enterprise organizations; a true hunter mentality who strives for the close.
- Quarterbacked and managed complex sales cycles in collaboration with global account teams.
- Demonstrated experience of being able to conduct online sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- A Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
- Has Sales DNA
- Converse in a professional and knowledgeable manner on various industry topics and Internet technologies
- Ability to create successful sales strategies for ON24 products and/or services.
- Must possess highly developed organizational, planning and management skills.
- High clock speed and ability to think on their feet, gets things done.
- Ability to influence and lead individuals and teams (without a management title) and align resources to help grow customer base.
- Strong detail orientation with numbers and contract details.
- Must have superior written and oral communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Professional experience with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Creativity, persistence, integrity, curiosity, and the will to succeed.