Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Platform
The ON24 Digital Experience Platform makes it easy to create, scale and personalize engaging experiences that drive measurable business growth. Today we are converting millions of prospects to buyers for thousands of companies, enabling our customers to monetize engagement. Through ON24 webinar, virtual event, multi-media experiences, we provide a system of engagement for audiences to choose and accelerate their own journeys. ON24 customers then turn that engagement and interest into actionable insights, which enables businesses to scale engagement, conversions and pipeline to drive revenue growth.
ON24 serves over 1900 companies worldwide, including 3 of the 5 largest Global Technology companies, 4 of the 5 largest Global Banks, 3 of the 5 largest Global Healthcare Companies and 3 of the 5 largest Global Industrial Manufacturing companies. In aggregate, our customers engage an average of 4M professionals per month for a total of 2.5B minutes per year. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and APAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager (Platform) role will be responsible to help drive the product marketing, strategy, and GTM for our Digital Experience Platform portfolio. You will be helping to drive messaging, positioning, and the key value propositions for the overarching platform narrative across the following product areas: ON24 Experiences portfolio, ON24 Intelligence, and ON24 Connect. You will also partner with SMEs across the business including Product Managers, Technical Product Marketing Managers, and Solution Engineers to ensure we are successfully articulating the value of our products.
- Support the execution for the ON24 Digital Experience Platform messaging and positioning for go-to-market programs with cross-functional partners.
- Understand how the overarching platform portfolio works together and the distinct value propositions for different personas.
- Develop clear, customer centric platform messaging, positioning, and narratives that can scale to many audiences.
- Support cross-functional platform portfolio launches and marketing campaigns, ensuring Field and Demand Gen teams are properly enabled to execute.
- Establish an ongoing content strategy, and distribution plan to support the customer at each stage of the journey with our Demand Gen and Content teams.
- Craft high-quality sales enablement content for customers, field teams, and channel partners. This includes blogs, presentations, data sheets, webinars, and more.
- Acting as a key stakeholder for ON24 Digital Experience Platform sales plays and messaging for sales enablement.
- Execute programs to achieve marketing pipeline against the strategic sales plays for both net-new and upsell opportunities.
- Become the domain expert for customer use-cases and industries through engaging with customers to understand their challenges, solutions, and needs.
- Work closely with the Customer Team and Demand Gen to drive more awareness and pipeline of our Digital Experience Platform.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of B2B product marketing and/or content marketing experience (SaaS preferred)
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives to drive customer adoption, monetization, and retention of a platform product offering
- Deep understanding of the enterprise buyers’ journey and key personas in a marketing department
- Experience or willingness to learn about martech tools and services
- Experience marketing to enterprise B2B, SMB B2B, and marketing upsell opportunities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability to understand business stakeholder needs, drive prioritization, and deliver outcomes
- Ability to distill technical concepts or product concepts into compelling narratives
- Passion for writing and developing compelling content for all stages of the funnel
- Comfortable working in a rapidly growing company with a fast-paced working environment
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.