Senior Program Manager, Center for Marketing Transformation & Services
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
ON24 is hiring a Product Manager for its Center for Marketing Transformation (CMT) research portal. The product manager will be responsible for the commercial success of the CMT research portal, in charge of the product roadmap and overseeing additional enhancements and tools through design, build, launch and growth stages. The product manager will also be responsible for operationalizing vertical benchmarks to support CMT content, thought leadership and sales presentations.
The product manager must work cross-functionally, unifying and motivating peers from different teams (e.g. developers, designers, marketers). The product manager should be an expert on the CMT portal’s usage and act as a subject matter expert for the product, supporting other marketing and sales resources by augmenting their knowledge and filling their knowledge gaps.
- Work with customers and marketing team to build value added product experiences through new tools and features.
- Responsible for creating and managing product roadmap.
- Partner with customers to understand usage and opportunities for product and content in the CMT portal.
- Drive operationalization of a vertical benchmarking program across delivery mechanisms.
- 5+ years product management experience.
- Experience in the martech or research space.
- BA/BS required.
- Works well in excel, DOMO and other data analysis tools.
- Passionate about design and delivering great user experiences.
- Possess excellent communication verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business sense with a track record for making decisions through data.
- Motivated and self-directed with a high-bar for excellence.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.