Customer Experience (CX) Manager
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
ON24 has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience (CX) Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a customer success professional looking for career progression, a supportive team environment and the opportunity to positively impact a growing organization. The Customer Experience (CX) Manager is responsible for supporting the delivery of seamless customer experiences across all stages of the customer journey with passion, collaboration and data.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Customer Success Operations, the Customer Experience (CX) Manager will be a member of the Customer Success Department’s Leadership Team helping guide and shape the future of the department and contributing to driving exceptional customer experiences.
The CX Manager plays a key role in outlining and achieving how customers perceive the company while driving higher customer satisfaction, NPS, customer loyalty, retention, new business growth and expansion.
To be successful the CX Manager will need to be able to challenge the status quo, leverage and analyze data insights, lead with a customer first mentality, and develop processes, tools and innovative strategies to help drive exceptional customer experiences and engagement.
- Identify, share, and leverage strategic insights from customer experience trends to inform business plans and strategic program development.
- Identify opportunities to engage our customers along their journey with the goal of elevating customer experience, increasing LTV and reducing churn
- Develop CX strategy across the entire organization to improve our CSAT and reduce ticket volume
- Communicate vision to key stakeholders & executives and gain commitment from others
- Translate data-driven findings (from sentiment and customer behavior analysis) into measurable insights and communicate them to key stakeholders to guide Customer Success strategy and fuel decision-making.
- Build models and reports that allow others to interact, utilize and better understand and take action on the underlying data/insights
- Enable a connected data view of customer behavior and interactions, customer sentiment / VOC, and third-party data to develop deeper insights about our customers
- Partner with product and IT teams to ensure accurate data and reporting infrastructure is in place to enable seamless delivery of analytics and insights across the organization
- Serve as a CX thought partner for individuals across the entire organization to influence all customer touchpoints
- 5+ years of experience working at a scaled B2B organization delivering great customer experiences, preferably in customer success or customer experience organizations
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Proven experience across the spectrum of descriptive, prescriptive, and predictive analytics
- Strong project management skills, ability to develop and execute processes that facilitate collaboration, leadership team effectiveness and impact.
- Strong track-record in planning and delivering strategic projects using customer/user centric strategy and design approach
- Experience defining strategies, service blueprints, designing customer journeys and transformational roadmaps and presentations
- Clear, concise, and persuasive communications - both written and oral
- Aptitude for critical thinking and problem solving in a hyper-growth fluid operating environment.
- Hypothesis Driven Analytics Approach: You can translate business questions into verifiable hypotheses, create experiments and/or analysis to test them, and generate impactful recommendations based on the findings
- Strong aptitude for data ecosystems and strategy: you can recognize patterns, connections, and relationships across the Splunk business and customer variables.
- You make connections across data sets to help others understand the broader C360 ecosystem
- Work history of translating data insights into business recommendations that directly impacted customer sentiment, retention, expansion, and other key performance indicators
- Interpersonal, networking and influencing skills: Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver results.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external partners at every level and influence prioritization of initiatives critical to enabling the right data/analytics foundations for great customer experiences.
- Proficiency with multiple analytical and database tools
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.