Senior Marketing Director, EMEA (Maternity Cover - up to a 12 Month FTC)
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
We are seeking an experienced, strategic marketer to lead the EMEA Marketing team for 12-month FTC maternity cover. The ‘Senior Marketing Director, EMEA’ candidate must be a highly capable and experienced regional leader, passionate about demand generation including planning, messaging localisation, execution and ROI tracking. This role is best suited for a high achiever with proven ability of working well with a US HQ, and able to develop compelling B2B marketing programs both on the strategic and tactical level.
- Understand the customer journey and how to optimise marketing programs to accelerate pipeline.
- Liaise with our Global ‘Office of the CMO’ to develop and manage the execution of our EMEA demand generation strategy across all segments, for new business and expansion opportunities.
- Support EMEA Sales Leadership with marketing funnel and pipeline reporting to ensure sufficient coverage to achieve bookings targets.
- Partner closely with EMEA Sales Leaders to ensure our programs are meeting and exceeding goals – leading on Field Sales Enablement and communication.
- Work closely with EMEA SDR Leader and organisation to align on programs and drive shared goals.
- Oversee existing Regional Marketing Strategy and support EMEA marketers to execute team plans with sufficient resources.
- Lead, manage, and motivate a growing team of marketers (with low tenure).
Execution & Reporting
- Oversee, manage and optimise programs to increase conversion from net-new names to qualified leads to sales meetings and opportunities.
- Own and direct database engagement programs across EMEA segments.
- Measure and evaluate program results using a data-driven approach and reporting, and continuously work to improve funnel optimisation.
- Represent ON24 externally as spokesperson during relevant ON24 webinars or industry events (e.g. thought leadership opportunities within the region).
- Work in partnership with Sales and Marketing Operations for consistent reporting and insights across programs.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing and Marketing Operations to improve the health of the ON24 contact database, acquisition and engagement.
- Oversee regional program budget allocation in consultation with cross-functional leadership.
Skills & Experience:
- BA/BSc degree qualification
- Minimum of 8 years of marketing experience (at least 5 years for a SaaS company)
- International marketing essential – including working for US HQ organization
- Experience of coaching and managing team (minimum 4 direct reports)
- Strong leadership skills, proven ability to build, motivate, and lead team to exceed expectations
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.