Lead Front-End Engineer
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way businesses drive revenue and customer engagement through data-rich digital experiences. Powered by the ON24 Platform, marketers create and deliver live, always-on and personalized webinar, content and virtual event experiences to engage audiences in real-time, to generate powerful buying signals and to accelerate pipeline. With billions of engagement minutes created, ON24 is the network where enterprises engage prospects and customers at global scale. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide international footprint serving the regions of North America, EMEA and JPAC. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
ON24's dedication to quality has allowed us to become a leader in our industry. We're seeking an experienced quality assurance specialist to build upon this reputation with an unwavering commitment to meticulous production. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level.
- Lead a small team of frontend engineers.
- Lead the effort of replacing legacy components with new Vue/React based components.
- Collaborate with UX design team to drive for the best possible end-user experience.
- Optimize front-end applications for speed, scalability & reuse.
- Contribute to the improvement of the teams engineering excellence.
- 10+ years of experience developing commercial web applications.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of talented developers.
- Strong command of web standards, responsive design, accessibility, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience with GitLab,webpack, gulp.
- Good judgment, strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Discipline to document ideas and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with using common assistive technologies (JAWS, NVDA, Voiceover)
- Understanding of WCAG and the principles required to meet success criteria
- Experience implementing features that follow accessibility best practices and standards
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.