Account Executive, Commercial - DACH
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
Are you a high-energy, motivated and driven individual committed to building your career in sales? As an Account Executive at ON24, you’ll be responsible for sales of ON24's Webinar-Marketing platform into new customers. If you’re smart, ambitious, and passionate about selling a marketing solution that revolutionizes the way webinars generate leads and engage customers, then we want to hear from you.
- 4-8 years of direct sales experience, ideally B2B sales at a software company. SaaS sales experience a plus; selling into marketing, corporate communications, and/or training also preferred.
- Experience selling into UK
- Demonstrated experience being able to conduct online sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships with all levels of enterprise organizations; a true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close.
- Experience seeking out and closing business with new companies while exceeding sales quotas.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to converse in a professional and knowledgeable manner on various industry topics and Internet technologies in order to ‘sell’ opportunities to prospective customers.
- Highly developed organizational, planning and management skills.
- Strong detail orientation with numbers, follow through and contract details.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.
Skills & Experience:
- Fluent in English & German
- Prospect, secure meetings, and close new business by qualifying opportunities with key decision makers. Decision makers include a wide range of marketing and demand generation titles, as well as corporate communications, training, IT, procurement and sales.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations.
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs. Recommend solutions, prepare and present proposals and get contracts executed.
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company.
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, next steps) in salesforce.com
- Attend sales seminars, sales meetings or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the market place.
- Keep current with all ON24 product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Travel, as required, to meet prospects and customer face-to-face.
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.