Deal Desk & Sales Operations Analyst
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketers’ market, powering the live, always-on and personalized experiences that businesses need to create engagement, deliver data, find demand and drive revenue. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can build data-rich, interactive webinars and content experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 experiences than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney.
ON24 is looking for a top-notch Deal Desk & Sales Operations Analyst to join our Sales Operations team. The position requires a well-rounded individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high-growth, dynamic, and fast-paced environment. This is a highly visible position located in Sydney, Australia in which the person hired will partner closely with Sales Ops leadership, Deal Desk leadership, Marketing, Global Sales, Legal, Product, and different Finance organizations.
- Help manage contract approvals, non-standard deal requirements, and various other factors for the sales team
- Interact with and manage sales engagement activities across sales, legal/contracts, revenue recognition and other key teams to help with deal structuring
- Help develop new deal desk processes to enable the effectiveness of our sales team
- Deliver relevant training to the new and existing salespeople on the quote to cash and contract creation process.
- Design and implement Salesforce.com reports & dashboards that track key business metrics
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses on sales data around sales performance, pipeline health and behavior, account penetration, etc. Have the ability to identify actionable insights
- Partner with Senior Sales Leadership in producing Quarterly Business Reviews, Board of Directors and other presentations
- Partner with various business teams on system and process improvements for the Global Sales, and Sales Ops team
Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 2-4 years of Enterprise SaaS/B2B Industry, Deal Desk, or Sales Operations preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office Suite, and case management systems
- Ability to thrive in a global organization
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume
- Highly organized, customer-focused, and an innovative individual with strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionality and globally
- A self-starter with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator, self-aware, transparent, collegial, and open to feedback
Perks & Benefits:
- Health benefits designed to fit the needs of you and your family — including medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous PTO policy and wellness days to log off and recharge
- 11 paid company holidays for US-based employees + 1 Floating Holiday + 2 Floating Wellness days
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Reimbursements covering home office expenses, cell phone use, weekly team lunches, and classes for professional and personal development
- Fitness and wellness perks including ClassPass and discounted memberships with 24 Hour Fitness
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records