Field Marketing Manager, EMEA
ON24 is on a mission to transform the way marketer’s market, powering the live, always-on and personalised experiences that businesses need to drive engagement, data, demand, and revenue.
ON24 is seeking an enthusiastic, data-driven marketer responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns across new markets, DACH and Southern Europe (France, Spain, Italy).
Reporting to the Sr. Field Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for the successful implementation of local campaigns, programs, and events using the latest demand generation methods and translation services available. The objective is to quickly drive pipeline growth through acquisition of net-new names and qualified marketing engagements.
- Creating demand in EMEA new markets by employing demand generation tactics including, webinars, sponsored content, paid media and more
- Work with Sales and SDR teams to track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
- Oversee and manage multiple regional microsites – including creation of web pages in Wordpress, translation of assets, QA & optimisation.
- Marketing Operations; build Marketo programs, create SFDC campaigns and manage reporting via DOMO/SFDC reports
- Create and document best practices, playbooks, and process improvement plans for campaigns in DACH and Southern Europe.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or related experience
- 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS Marketing
- German (fluent/native) required
- Experience generating demand in the DACH/Southern Europe marketplace
- Deep knowledge of SFDC and Marketo - experience using ON24 a huge plus
- Inquisitive and innovative - test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth
- Strong project management skills, highly organised and strong attention to detail