Lead Full Stack Engineer – Video Services
For years, marketers have sought out digital-ﬁrst strategies to meet the demands of an increasingly digital-ﬁrst world. This notion has never been more true, as marketers are adjusting to the new normal of how companies buy and sell products brought on by COVID-19. A recent McKinsey report discloses that 96% of B2B companies have shifted their go-to-market model during the pandemic, and most plan to keep their new model in place indeﬁnitely/after it’s resolved.
Digital experiences and engagement are no longer a luxury for revenue growth - they are absolute necessities. When most all marketing solutions lack a direct tie to revenue, where do companies look when they need to create immersive and robust digital experiences to drive the buyer’s journey, move customers through the funnel, and increase revenue?
The ON24 Digital Experiences Platform is a one-stop suite that enables companies to create live personalized customer experiences that seamlessly feed data into other relevant business process management solutions and create real-time revenue. Across the platform, using Live Experiences, Always-On Experiences, and Personalized Experiences, companies have found the new formula for success:
- Digital experiences create engagement
- Engagement delivers data
- Data ﬁnds demand
- Demand drives revenue
In the last six years, ON24 has undertaken a pivot and become the largest, private B2B MarTech company in the world. Over this period, the company has leveraged its tremendous scale and brand equity that boasts over 2,500 global blue-chip customers across a dozen verticals to own the emerging Digital Experiences market.
Join our growing team, and change the future of Digital Experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Drive end-to-end software development cycle for new features in WebRTC based or custom streaming stack using agile development methodologies
- Design and develop with an emphasis on performance, security and reliability
- Optimize performance for target browsers, client OS
- Work across software layers including browser and WebRTC internals to achieve top streaming performance
- Be an active participant in review and contribute actively to quality of designs and code in the team
- Contribute to the evolution of team processes and methodologies
- Work closely with other teams to understand features, operation and specify enhancements to Streaming stack.
- Documentation that helps the team to scale.
Who we’re looking for:
- Expertise in Chromium internals such as input handling and rendering engine
- Familiarity with platform and browser performance analyzer tools
- Expertise in WebRTC stack and developing WebRTC based streaming for latency-sensitive interactive applications on browsers
- Experience in tuning WebRTC performance and QoS for one or more applications
- Excellent system software programming, white box testing and debugging skills
- 5+ years of experience with above technologies
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related areas
- Experience in Linux
- Knowledge of video, audio, and networking frameworks.
- Experience writing maintainable code with test coverage.
- Knowledge of server side scripting such as Python, Nodejs etc.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and technical innovation.
- Knowledge of Linux development environments and open source tools/platforms and common computer networks knowledge (e.g. TCP, DNS, MTU).
ON24 is proud to be an equal employment opportunities (EEO) workplace to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ON24 complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, ON24 will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.