Oakwood is a leading provider of Microsoft services in the St. Louis and Kansas City areas. Our business is evolving and as a result we are adding an Account Executive to the sales team to drive solution selling locally to the market.
A Snapshot of an Oakwood Team Member in Action:
- Leadership – by example; consistently; for both team members and clients; this includes education and mentorship
- Don’t just set the bar – Raise It
- Team members set the mood, the intensity, the work ethic, the expectations
- Solution Crafter – this needs to drive you; this is the big picture perspective
- Confident Problem Solver – Jump up out of your seat, put the marker to the white board and attack the challenge at hand with the client; BE the trusted adviser
- Don’t just Evangelize but APPLY – the proof is in the pudding
- Head on a swivel – constantly aware of client needs and how Oakwood may best serve them
- Constantly in the pursuit of knowledge and leading edge technology skills with the understanding that becoming more business critical every day is a non-negotiable
Oakwood is seeking an energetic, self-motivated individual that has a minimum of 5 years’ experience successfully selling consulting, technology services or solutions using a consultative selling approach at enterprise-level clients.
Creativity and critical thinking skills are a must.
The individual should possess a proven track record in executing strategies for prospecting, penetrating new accounts, fostering customer relationships, building partner relationships, strategic account planning and market research.
The individual must possess excellent verbal, written and presentation skills and be confident in their selling abilities.
Qualified candidates must have a high degree of initiative, be entrepreneurial, able to manage multiple priorities, and able to function effectively with minimum direction.
He/she must able to relate well to sales, technical and client personnel at all levels, and be able to establish and maintain working relationships with each constituency.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively exhibit the ability to control the sales process.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience is preferred.
The Account Executive will proactively drive sales through focusing on penetrating new account, extending existing relationships and working closely with Oakwood consulting team members and alliance partners. This individual will formulate plans with additional sales and delivery resources which support the aggressive growth sales of the business and satisfy client needs.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years consultative selling experience – experience in selling IT Consulting services to mid-market companies a significant differentiator
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned quotas and developing new customer leads, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Ability to take a holistic and strategic view of the business process, leveraging a deep understanding of end-to-end business models and sales.
- Effective communication skills, oral and written.
- Excellent rapport building via phone, email and face-to-face delivery of proposals at the “C” level.
- Ability to work with typical sales tool sets, including Outlook, Dynamics 365 CRM, Excel, etc.
- Demonstrated drive, passion and commitment to win.
Show & Tell – actually, during the interview process you will tell us then show us how you exemplify these traits. However, we will go first…
- Integrity – You don’t make it over 38 years in business by not doing the right thing.
- Excellence – We only hire the best so you get to work with really smart people every day – Iron sharpens Iron.
- Knowledge – Oakwood wants lifelong learners and to show our commitment not only will we help you learn new things, prepare for certifications and pay for the tests – we even offer bonuses when you pass the tests!
- Fun – We laugh. A lot.
- Community – There is the community within our offices where we have built teams that care about each other as humans. And there is the community outside the office where we expect our people to be involved and we support each other in that – it may be charitable, it may be technological, it may be recreational – bottom line is that we show up.
Important Things to Know:
- You move ahead at your speed in your chosen direction.
- Your work matters.
- Personal Growth is an expectation not an afterthought.
- We have competitive salaries and full benefits package.
- We reward hard work.
- We favor autonomy over micro managers.