Talent Acquisition Specialist
Northwest Center’s Talent Acquisition Team is looking to add a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Our ideal Talent Acquisition Specialist enjoys building relationships with others, creatively problem-solving, and is passionate about providing positive and equitable candidate experiences. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to begin or grow their career as a Recruiter. We are open to training on best recruitment practices and we have lots of opportunities for growth.
Position: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000 DOE
Location: Renton, WA
- Competitive and affordable Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Hearing coverage and financial support for hearing hardware
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits equal to 3.4 weeks in your first year
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave and Paid Holidays
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Gym & Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
- Identifying qualified candidates through a variety of job boards and attending virtual job fairs
- Conducting in-depth interviews of potential candidates
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches
- One year of full-cycle recruiting is preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Reliable Transportation to include the ability to work out of various Northwest Center locations as needed
Northwest Center is an organization that provides services for people with disabilities from cradle through career and was Founded in 1965 by Washington parents of children with disabilities. Northwest Center operates several businesses that support this mission of inclusion.
As a Northwest Center employee, you will join an inclusive workforce where people with and without disabilities work side by side. Though we operate a variety of businesses and services, our culture is One Northwest Center, where everyone is connected, valued, included, and welcomed, and where we live our core values:
- We Value a Growth Mindset
- We Unlock Potential
- We Celebrate Progress
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need any assistance or accommodations with the application or interview process, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veteran status.