Janitor - Everett Naval Base
Northwest Center is Looking for a friendly and hardworking JANITOR to join our team!
In this role, you will work independently and provided stellar cleaning services for our Daycare facility located at the Everett Naval Base. You will be responsible for performing various cleaning tasks and general labor duties to create and maintain a safe, clean, and orderly environment.
Northwest Center is a SourceAmerica government contractor. SourceAmerica contracts are intended to create employment opportunities for people with disabilities through its network of affiliated non-profit agencies. Therefore, a large percentage of the positions must be filled by people with documented disabilities. Applicants who disclose disability will be given preference.
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday; 7 PM - 3:30 AM
WAGE: $16.82 per hour + $4.22 per hour H&W
- Excellent medical benefits, elective dental and vision
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized gym membership
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
✶ Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19
- Picking up and removing trash
- Sweeping and mopping hard floors
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- Cleaning glass, chrome fixtures, and metalwork
- Cleans corridors, doors, walls, and elevators
- Cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms
- Dusts furniture, equipment, and other spaces, among other custodial duties
- Previous janitorial experience preferred
- Able to lift & carry up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Reliable Transportation
- Punctual with Good Attendance
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Able to read, write and speak English clearly
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it, and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.