Laundry Production - Seasonal
As a Seasonal Laundry Production Worker, you will operate the dryer machine by inputting formulas, depositing linen, and cleaning the equipment. You will use your problem-solving skills, catch clean items as they come off machines, manage inventory, hand fold or sort, and much more! This position is a key position as it's part of our quality control center for the laundry.
Location: Kent, WA
Schedule: Thursday through Sunday 2:00pm to 8:00pm
Click here to view a video of our facility:
- General problem-solving skills (to include counting to 50)
- The ability to work around chemicals
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- The ability to read basic English
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Ability to pull/push bins weighing up to 500lbs (bins on 4 caster wheels)
- Ability to be on your feet and use your hands for long periods of time
- Eye and hand coordination
As a member of our team at Puget Sound Laundry Services, you are dedicated, active, and enjoy hard work. We are well-known for being the best in the business at servicing large hotels, hospitals, and other well-known customers throughout the Seattle area. You will enjoy being part of a fun, diverse team that includes people of all abilities working side by side. We value safety, honesty, hard work and team players. Puget Sound Laundry is a division of Northwest Center which supports children and adults with Developmental Disabilities.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion -- we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.