Senior Program Manager
Northwest Center is looking for a Senior Program Manager to join our growing Accessibility Partner Program. Join our work with one of the leading global technology companies in the pursuit of building a more accessible workplace, inclusive of people of all abilities. If you are looking for an opportunity to play a pivotal role in developing the foundation and expansion of workplace accessibility across diverse industries – this could be an exciting opportunity!
Northwest Center (NWC) and the Employment Transformation Collective (ETC) seek to close the employment gap for people with disabilities and empower employers to create inclusive and accessible workplaces where all employees can do their best work. The Accessibility Partner Program (AP Program) enables employers to accommodate disabled employees and dismantle barriers to equity by sourcing, training, and managing Accessibility Partners (AP). Accessibility Partners provide 1:1, small group, or ticketed helpdesk support to employees with disabilities by mitigating and circumventing technological and physical barriers to equity in on behalf of and in partnership with the client(s).
As the AP Senior Program Manager, you will lead the continued development, maintenance, and growth of the AP Program. AP Program Manager will take a lead role in establishing the growth vision and framework for the AP Program in alignment with the ETC’s and NWC’s strategic plans. Key responsibilities will include evolving existing business, recruitment, and marketing plans, establishing new lines of business, establishing governance and best practices for internal operations and service delivery, facilitating knowledge capture and training, managing Account Managers and other AP Program Operations staff, and providing high-level leadership to APs. Expectations include relationship building and management, operational account activities, contract & compliance, billing & payment, and other duties as assigned.
Schedule: Monday – Friday; Full-Time
Location: Redmond, WA
Salary: $87,000-$90,000 per year
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave and Paid Holidays
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Contribution Program
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com
Program and Operational Management
- Establish and iterate upon AP Program governance and best practices across all accounts including expectations for direct service delivery, billing process and requirements, onboarding, training, and development
- Collaborate with Account Managers to identify opportunities to provide business partners and clients with training; facilitate the development of new or adaptation of existing training; attend and facilitate external training as necessary
- Maintain awareness of larger ETC (consulting, grants, special projects) and NWC efforts and opportunities for collaboration, contribute to ETC program efforts and special projects as needed
- Facilitate collaboration between AP Program staff and other NWC teams to gather and synthesize and distribute learnings related to program and staff development, service delivery
- Identify and develop new lines of business and service delivery to meet the support needs of a broad spectrum of abilities
- Partner with NWC Sales, Marketing, and communications teams to develop growth strategies
- Consult on and finalize contracts with AP business partners
- Support and train Account Managers to audit contract compliance and client satisfaction at a regular cadence and or as defined by contract
- Facilitate collaboration across roles, and NWC teams to ensure contract compliance
- Serve as relationship manager through the sales cycle and initial staffing
- Facilitate transfer of day-to-day relationship management to Account Manager, maintain regular engagement in support of Account Manager, respond to escalated issues
- Negotiate and manage the implementation of programmatic changes
- Develop and maintain expertise in overall billing process, system and requires
- Support AP Account Managers to ensure billing and payment is completed to efficiently to contract expectations
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years supervisory experience required
- 3+ years of project management experience required
- 1+ year experience with billing and contracts
- Demonstrated experience designing and managing programs including creating a business plan, creating an organizational structure, building a marketing plan, hiring, and budgeting
- Commitment to Disability Justice, disability inclusion, and continued education on the needs of disabled employees. Dedication to anti-ableist business and managerial practices while fostering an inclusive, and accommodating program culture
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.