We are looking for a TEAM LEADER to join our team in Everett.
Our Team Leaders oversee individuals loading and unloading provisions and supplies onboard naval vessels efficiently, accurately, and timely. In this role, you will also be responsible for driving a passenger van. Items are loaded by hand, and work will occur under varying weather conditions (indoor and outdoor).
Wage: $19.75 - $22.00
Additional Compensation: $4.23 Per-Hour Health & Welfare $1,000 Hiring Bonus
Hours: Monday - Friday Hours Vary
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- 17 Accrued Paid Time Off Days Annually
- 11 paid holidays
- Parental Leave and Paid Compassion Leave
- Two weeks of paid training
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP), including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement Program - $25 per month
- Student Loan Contribution Program - $50 per month
- Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an Income Protection Benefit to those potentially affected by COVID-19
- Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
- Ability to lead a team, demonstrated by successful management or supervision experience
- Prior Material Handling experience or general labor experience
- Ability to operate both motorized and manual material handling equipment, including, but not limited to 15 passengers Van, light and medium-sized trucks, and forklifts
- Must be able to lift and move goods weighing between 40 - 70lbs on a consistent basis
- Able to work in small enclosed areas onboard vessels under varying temperatures (hot/cold)
- Able to walk up and down ladders and stand for long periods
- Must have a valid Drivers License
- Be a US citizen
- Ability to pass a Naval Clearance background check
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.