LithtexNW is now hiring a Scheduler for our Bellingham location!
We are LithtexNW, a commercial printing operation that is part of Northwest Center, a non-profit organization based here in Washington that is focused on supporting and advocating for individuals with disabilities. Our work contributes to the advancement of equal opportunities for children and adults with disabilities through programs of therapy, education, and work opportunity.
This is a full-time, Monday through Friday position (typically 7am - 3:30pm) located at our main facility on Kentucky St. Our team's Scheduler is responsible for the planning and scheduling of all jobs going through the print shop. This includes assisting with establishing processes and timelines that will maximize production and create realistic deadlines that meet customer expectations.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated adaptable individual who is able to work with others productively to keep projects moving forward. Qualified candidates will be independent thinkers who are comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment. Previous scheduling or print production experience is a plus!
Location: Kentucky St, Bellingham
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7am - 3:30pm
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave, and Paid Holidays
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish the schedule for all jobs based on relevant criteria, including the due date, customer, size of the order, and availability of materials/components.
- Monitors the schedule daily and makes changes when necessary, such as when resources do not arrive as planned or when equipment fails.
- Analyzes production details and determines estimated processing time for each job by balancing the workload with equipment and staffing requirements.
- Proactively identify and report capacity and/or material supply problems.
- Resolves problems utilizing acquired knowledge and analytical abilities.
- Verify that non-inventory items have been purchased and received.
- Assists the team in directing shop floor priorities.
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected]
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.