Argus Janitorial is looking for a Supervisor for all potential shifts. This person is a highly organized & self-motivated individual who can effectively supervise a team of janitors & oversee multiple accounts in a day.
Argus Janitorial is eager to train and invest in your future!
Location: Spokane/Spokane Valley
Schedule: All Shifts Available **hours will vary**
Wage: $16.50-$18.50 per hour **DOE**
***$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS***
-after 90 days of employment, the employee receives $500
-after 120 days of employment, the employee receives $500
APPLY NOW for an opportunity to work for a dynamic company with great benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, and company 401k matching.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized gym membership
- Verizon Wireless Employee discount
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP)
- Value Village Discount
✶ Northwest Center is proud to offer its staff an income Protection Benefit to those affected by COVID-19.
- Oversee multiple job sites.
- Follow up on crew cleaning to ensure that it is up to Argus and to customer standards.
- Comply with Argus policies and procedures.
- Train/retrain new janitors or existing janitors when necessary.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with people of all ethnicities, disabilities, and communication barriers.
- Six months + of Janitorial experience
- One year + Supervisory experience
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at [email protected] and include the title of the role in the subject line.
At Argus Janitorial, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. Argus Janitorial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans status.