Komori Press Operator
Lithtex NW is seeking a Komori Press Operator to join our team! We are looking for an energetic individual with several years’ experience operating printing equipment.
This role includes duties such as setting up the press, cleaning machines, troubleshooting technical problems, and maintaining printing equipment. The position provides a great amount of schedule flexibility.
Lithtex NW is a full-service print shop located in Bellingham, WA. We are proud to be a social enterprise of Northwest Center, a non-profit organization focused on serving children and adults with disabilities.
Did you know that Bellingham is becoming increasingly popular and ranked one of the best places to live in the Pacific Northwest? Located in Whatcom County, Bellingham offers a mix of suburban living and beautiful landscapes. A drive through the area will have you going through dreamlike rolling hills, hiking and biking trails galore, diverse styles of homes for everyone, access to quality education options, and their bustling town full of restaurants supported by local farmers, and places to shop. The Amtrak station makes it easy to head as far north as Vancouver, B.C., and as far south as Eugene, Oregon, for those who enjoy an escape.
Join us at Northwest Center and live in a unique city where you get the advantage of a smaller town with big-city amenities. We are proud to offer a relocation package to assist in covering moving expenses.
Schedule: Flexible schedule (overtime available)
- Competitive and affordable Medical (including hearing & hardware coverage!), Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off benefits
- Additional Floating Holidays, Parental Leave, Paid Compassion Leave and Paid Holidays
- Retirement 401(K) with a company match
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) including six free therapy sessions per year
- Physical Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Check out the entire list of benefits Northwest Center has to offer here: http://www.nwcbenefits.com/Requirements:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs. on a consistent basis
- Must be organized, mechanically inclined, and able to maintain attention to detail
- Must have intermediate knowledge of and be comfortable with computers
- Ability to stand for the majority of shift
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Able to read, write and speak English clearly
If you need any assistance with the application process, please send us an email at [email protected] and include the title of the role in the subject line.
Northwest Center is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us at [email protected].
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, support it, live it, and flourish in it to benefit our employees, the community, and our clientele. We believe that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together.
We believe that curiosity and critical thinking are essential to the dialogue and improving decision-making, planning, resource allocation, and how we treat others. Our goal is to create and implement more equitable practices, policies, and culture. To be equitable means to value and respect individuals from all cultural backgrounds, genders, races, identities, and abilities. Northwest Center is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, including disability and veterans’ status.