Regional Sales Manager
Select Regional Sales Manager – Southern California
The Select Enterprise RSM is a land and expand seller. Acquire and grow new customers in Los Angeles and Orange Country. You're target list will include Media and Entertainment, Consumer Brands, and other Enterprise verticals. You will leverage your existing Channel and VAR relationships to build pipeline quickly Prior data infrastructure sales experience is required along with experience co-selling with hyper-scalers; AWS, Azure, and GCP. This Regional Sales Manger - Select role mostly covers LA and Orange County.
Your ability to advise customers on Hybrid Cloud trends and technology market shifts in Data Management, IaaS, Backup, Recovery, and Security will help customers move to Nasuni's proven Cloud File Data Services platform.
As a Nasuni Select Regional Sales Manager you will…
- Sell a SaaS Cloud File Infrastructure Solution with 99% Customer expansion, renewal, and growth.
- Acquire and expand new customer logos
- Share amazing stories of Ransomware Recovery and 99% NPS Scores.
- Build and expand the Southern CA territory
- Leverage a proven Sales playbook and SaaS Selling Methodology.
- Use the latest Sales prospecting tools
- Onboard and Ramp-Up quickly using Nasuni University and our Sales Enablement Training.
- Partner with a great team of Sales Development Representatives for demand generation, new meetings, and account expansion.
- Leverage Channel Partners and customer references at events, shows, and presentations.
- Continually convert your territory strategy to an accurate Salesforce forecast for current and future quarters
You will excel as a Nasuni Select RSM with the following…..
- Experience selling IT infrastructure solutions to Enterprise Customers.
- Prior experience selling disruptive data storage, data management, or data protection solutions.
- Great relationships among existing Nasuni Channel Partners, VAR, and Resellers.
- Experience building new territories and driving go-to-market strategies and programs
- Proven performance consistently attaining and exceeding Sales Goals and Quota.
- Strong Key Account and Large Enterprise territory IT relationships
- Daily and weekly calendar time blocked-off for dedicated prospecting
- Ability to continuously create new pipeline that is 3x and 4x above Sales Goals.
- This Field Sales position is 100% remote and anticipated travel is around 50% within the territory.
- #LI-remote #BuiltIn-remote
Nasuni is the leading hybrid cloud storage solution that powers business growth with effortless scalability, built-in security, and fast edge performance using a unique cloud-native architecture. The Nasuni File Data Platform delivers operational excellence by consolidating NAS and backup, eliminating data silos, and making management easy and flexible without changes to apps or workflows. Its built-in security offers proactive defense and rapid recovery, lowering organization’s risk from the detrimental effects of ransomware attacks and other disasters. Synchronized access to file data everywhere ensures user productivity by supporting remote and hybrid work.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to employees across the US. Benefits packages generally include:
- Best in class employee onboarding and training
- “Take What You Need” paid time off policy
- Incentive stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) and Roth IRA retirement plan
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Flexible remote work policy
- Paid Holidays
- Wide array of wellbeing offerings
- Pre-tax savings accounts with company contributions
- An Employee Assistance Program to help deal with life’s difficulties and stressors
- Great team culture and social activities
- Collaborative workspaces
- Free on-site fitness centers and stocked kitchens in select office locations
- Professional development resources
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.