Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager - UK Based Role - targeting New Enterprise Customers in France.
The Nasuni Regional Sales Manager is an Enterprise Account Executive role. This is a hybrid position based out of the UK. You will be selling into France. You must be fluent in French and resides in the UK.
This is an individual contributor Sales hunter role for net new Hybrid Cloud Storage Solution customers in France. You will work with Enterprise customers and lines of business to solve unique challenges in data management, cloud storage, cloud infrastructure, and backup recovery solutions.
As the Regional Sales Manager in UK for France, you will…
- Meet and exceed assigned quota for the designated territory in France.
- Prospect and close target accounts against the competition by leveraging channel partners, cloud providers, inside sales and individual initiatives
- Establish and nurture relationships in France with all levels of channel partners and customers organizations as appropriate, department through the line of business and CxO
- Assimilate specific vertical market background, requirements and infrastructure attributes and apply this knowledge to sell Nasuni’s solution
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team-selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis
- Manage multiple customers, partners, and opportunities
- Maintain accurate forecasting and clear management communication
- Drive referenceable customer satisfaction in all assigned accounts
- Attend Nasuni leadership meetings in our UK Paddington office and RKO Kick-Off in Boston.
Required sales skills + sales experience we look for are…
- Experience selling infrastructure, storage and/or data management software solutions to Enterprise Customers in France.
- Experience driving partner recruitment, enablement, and go-to-market strategies and programs France.
- Prior success in high-growth company environment where you demonstrated an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to manage tasks with shifting priorities in a fast-paced and high-performance culture – work with a high level of professional urgency!
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a high-growth SaaS Cloud Solution product ISV. An entrepreneurial sales mindset is required to succeed at Nasuni.
Nasuni is the leading hybrid cloud storage solution that powers business growth with effortless scalability, built-in security, and fast edge performance using a unique cloud-native architecture. The Nasuni File Data Platform delivers operational excellence by consolidating NAS and backup, eliminating data silos, and making management easy and flexible without changes to apps or workflows. Its built-in security offers proactive defense and rapid recovery, lowering organization’s risk from the detrimental effects of ransomware attacks and other disasters. Synchronized access to file data everywhere ensures user productivity by supporting remote and hybrid work.
Why work at Nasuni?
As part of our commitment to your well-being, we are pleased to offer comprehensive benefits packages to our employees. Benefits packages generally include:
- Incentive stock options
- 25 days of PTO for full-time employees plus 10 holidays
- An Employee Assistance Program to help with life’s difficulties and stressors
- Substantial Death In Service and Income Protection (disability) insurance
- Pension Plan with company match with salary exchange option
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Professional development resources
- Brand new, modern office space with great, public transit-accessible location in Paddington with lounge, bike storage, phone booths, café, rooftop terrace, lockers, kitchens and break-out spaces
- “Nasuni Cares” volunteer opportunities
- Great team culture and social activities
- Best in class employee onboarding and training
- Professional development resources
To all recruitment agencies: Nasuni does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job boards, Nasuni employees or any other company location. Nasuni is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Nasuni is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy at Nasuni protects employees and job applicants from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs.