National Marketing Director (Multifamily Housing)
Monarch Investment and Management Group, “Monarch”, operates unlike other real estate investment groups, which is why we beat industry standards in everything we do. Monarch is among the top 10 multifamily owners in the country. We owner/operate 305 apartment communities, encompassing 72,097 apartments, spanning 20 states along with a ski/snowboard resort in Colorado.
We are an exciting group of private individuals, not a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) or Wall Street investors, which means we actually care about the properties we bring into the Monarch family and commit to the people we employ, our partners in the journey!
Our reputation speaks for itself as we don't just fill seats, we foster real career growth! Check out our Glassdoor reviews for yourself. How do we manage our communities? We have an Apartment Ratings company epIQ of A- !
Our National Multifamily Housing Marketing Director is retiring and so we are actively interviewing for their replacement. We are looking for someone to lead the marketing department through its next chapter of the journey.
This role is based in Franktown, Colorado. Relocation assistance is available.
What we are offering:
- $100,000 - $120,000 annual salary.
- Profit Interest potential after 1 year for a true leader.
- Healthcare starting at $40.00 a month through Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- 401k with up to 3% matching.
- Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours.
- Paid training to further hone your craft.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Free skiing at Monarch Mountain for your entire immediate family.
A little about the role:
The National Marketing Director directs and coordinates the overall marketing strategy of Monarch and its properties, including but not limited to market research, website/digital media, brand management, advertising and promotion, and new product testing. They accomplish this by leading a team of 11 along with guiding others to meet department goals.
They work with the Owner and other top executives to decide marketing mix, strategies, and support senior leadership team directives utilizing internal/external resources to uphold Monarch’s key objectives.
What we are looking for in the next director:
- BA in Marketing or related field
- Proficient in Yardi Rent Café/CRM
- 5+ years’ experience in multifamily housing marketing
- 5+ years' experience in a leadership role
- Knowledgeable in SEO, PPC, Craigslist and social media platforms
There is up to 15% travel to Monarch owned communities nationwide.
Sound like your kind of gig?
Drop us a line TODAY!
Equal Opportunity Employer