MediaCom | Manager - Digital
Job title – Business Manager, Digital
Overview of job
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, track and optimize digital marketing campaigns.
You should have a strong grasp of current digital ecosystem, platform and strategies and be able to lead targeted digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the brand & marketing team, supporting, and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget. You’ll also be managing the KPI and performance trackers.
Reporting of the role
This role reports into the category lead.
3 best things about the job:
- Be part of one of the largest digital spending accounts
- Chance to lead client conversations and thinking on biddable media limited not just to search but also covering Facebook and potentially programmatic
- Strong culture of test & learn – if you want to learn the effectiveness of a new tool, a new platform and want to apply the learning, you have to make a strong case for it, and the media team will help enable the test. Once the test is successful, your learnings and recommendations
In three months:
You should be able to plan, execute and present month on month search strategy for each brand, communicate and be on top of all biddable campaign metrics as well as . Recommendation on overall brand content that helps brands achieve goals beyond campaign metrics. Build the quarterly Search strategy for the brands you manage as well as manage at least 1 corporate project. You will also manage monthly connects with the client and customized planning requirements.
In six months:
You should be able to contribute to the annual planning and strategy process for all brands that you manage and help present the search section to the internal strategy team and potentially to the client.
Have regular conversation with Google team to improve account performance for your set of brand and leverage the Google support for strengthening campaign strategies. You will also manage a few corporate projects / test & learns that you will roll out.
In 12 months:
You will help evolve the search, biddable planning principles and think with beyond search approach for your set of brands on biddable media. Work closely with the strategy team to build brand specific strategies.
What your day job looks like:
- Plan and manage all digital marketing, trackers, communication, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Strong grasp on numbers and excel. Should be able to work quickly to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative KPI growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate digital across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with brand, internal team and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
What you will need:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proven working experience in 3-6years in digital marketing – preferably with FMCG, Retail or ecomm.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking - Intermediate to advanced analytical skills, specifically relating to performance data and metrics
- Experienced in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Demonstrable experience leading social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Applied knowledge of 3rd party ad serving, website and tracking and associated technologies
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement -(DMP, DSP, SSP etc.) – Preferred
More about MediaCom
Welcome innovators, initiative takers and instigators.
We are 8,500 of the world’s leading media communications specialists, in 125 offices, across 100 countries.
We have a global client roster that’s the envy of our peers. Adidas, Coca-Cola, Mars, P&G, PSA, Richemont, Shell and Sony to name but a few.
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
All this has helped us become the first network to hold the big six Media Network of the Year titles concurrently.
But the real secret to our success is simple (and not really a secret). It’s our People First, Better Results philosophy.
We know that when we invest in our people, we’ll deliver better results not only for them, but also for our clients.
We also know that talent comes in all shapes, sizes, genders and ethnicities. That’s why our agencies are open environments that celebrate difference.