Senior DevOps Engineer
Who We Are
Mavenlink is the Industry Cloud for Professional Services. Our mission is to reinvent the way Services organizations do business by providing a complete project delivery platform - transforming the way Services organizations work!
About the opportunity
As a DevOps Engineer at Mavenlink, you’ll be part of our collaborative R&D unit supporting a growing team of engineers and a scaling product. Unlike any you’ve seen, our department has been a beacon of collaboration for the company. Pair-programming, continuous learning, coaching and mentorships, full-stack development, and weekly growth sessions are just a few of the ways we’ve created a one-of-a-kind culture for engineers where we’ve intentionally eliminated the silo!
Goals and Responsibilities
Mavenlink’s product is changing the entire services industry, and engineering has a front-row seat. Some of the areas of focus include:
- Integrating with developers to form a close relationship and shared goals
- Collaborate with engineers and product team to Increase efficiency using automation end-to-end
- Manage CI/CD pipeline, administer cloud platform and usage, while being able to empower and support the development function
- Manage and help iterate on our Infrastructure-as-Code and Kubernetes implementation
In a nutshell, you’re creative. Our unique environment means we’re looking for an adaptive individual - rather than find a DevOps person from another silo, we’re looking for a developer who’s crossed over to DevOps at some point! You’re a Rubyist or consider yourself agnostic in OOP languages and the administration of them. Automation is your middle name (okay, not exactly - but it’s a big deal for you), and you have extensive thoughts on deploy automation and Infrastructure-as-Code. A great addition would bring:
- 3+ years of developer experience
- A year of exposure to operations tools and working with DevOps technologies
- A strong desire to be part of a dynamic team of engineers at all levels
Working for a successful smaller-size tech company is a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. We believe every company can be successful with the right technology and that every individual can be successful with the right culture. We believe in collaboration - that working hand-in-hand brings the best thoughts to the table and creates an environment of learning and growth.
Here, you’ll enjoy:
- An intentionally engaging culture - ditch the silo!
- Competitive pay and benefit options
- Strong work-life balance as a focus of the company
- The chance to learn from some of the best people in the business, including the company’s founders
- A vibrant, collaborative, and devoted team, who still makes time for fun
- Snacks? Check. Drinks? Check. Game nights? Check!