IT Service Specialist
Full-Time / Permanent / Onsite
Sr. Manager of IT Services
A career with Mattamy Homes is a chance to join a team as solid as they come. We’re an internationally recognized, privately owned homebuilder full of ambitious, talented and hardworking team members. Together we’re making dreams come true with homes and communities designed for the way people live today, and that’s a great feeling. Our future is secured through strategic investments in land and communities, in both current and new markets, which offers ongoing learning, growth and opportunity for all of us. Redefining how we build with smarter technology and a deep commitment to sustainability is exciting and rewarding.
Here, you will gain valuable experience through challenging and interesting projects. Recognized as an employer of choice, Mattamy ensures you will enjoy great benefits and an award-winning culture, because we take care of our own. On our team, we all have a role to play in building for the future.
What you’ll do
- Support and ensuring delivery of IT services to the business so that end users can accomplish business tasks
- Triage issues and service requests via phone, e-mail or service desk ticketing system
- Coordinate Field Service Partners in scheduling delivery and infrastructure deployment
- Provide a prompt response to user requests for information and assist in application system problem resolution
- Log all incoming calls in an Incident Management tool and resolve and/or escalate calls as required
- Develop and maintain support knowledge base containing troubleshooting approaches, methods and fixes as observed in Incident and Problem Management
- Collaborate with IT Service Delivery Leads for activities such as incident management, problem management and root cause analysis and to resolve after-hours incidents
- Proactively build relationships and awareness of the upcoming remote office activities with key stakeholders from the different divisions
- Troubleshoot, problem-solve and assist with office moves
What you bring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field
- Must be available to travel to Charlotte, NC to help on special projects or general support if/when needed
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of related work experience
- Knowledge and/or experience with Microsoft technologies (Office 365, Windows 10/11, SharePoint)
- Knowledge and/or experience with Mobile technologies (Apple/iOS, Android)
- ITIL Foundations Certification an asset
- Experience managing corporate desktop environments for patching, antivirus, application deployment
- Deep knowledge of Wide Area Network and LAN technologies that can be used to connect site\trailers\offices
- Demonstrated experience with client support and a proven ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Customer and Vendor relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to travel throughout the designated regions up to 25%, as well as other markets as needed (AZ, NC, FL)
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have vehicle and be willing to drive to satellite offices
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, work in tight spaces including IT closets and under desks for equipment set up
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Knowledge and/or experience in Homebuilding an asset
Be yourself. We want it that way.
At Mattamy Homes, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities.
Our competitive compensation and full-time employee benefits package includes:
- 3 weeks of company paid vacation + 1 week of company paid time off + 2 weeks of sick time
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and Short/Long Term Disability
- Flex Spending, 401K with Company Matching and Tuition Reimbursement
- Entertainment Discounts, Employee Home Ownership Program and Company-wide Volunteer Program
Who we are
Mattamy Homes is the largest privately owned homebuilder in North America, with 40-plus years of history across the United States and Canada. Every year, Mattamy helps more than 8,000 families realize their dream of home ownership. In the U.S., Mattamy is represented in 11 markets – Charlotte, Dallas, Jacksonville, Naples, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, Southeast Florida, Tampa and Tucson.
To provide the best homeowner experience
Mattamy’s core values
- Best Places to Work in Tampa Bay for 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020 & 2019
- Best Places to Work in Southeast, FL for 2023
- Best Places to Work in Orlando for 2022, 2021, 2018, 2016 & 2013
- Best Places to Work in Raleigh for 2022 & 2021
- Best Places to Work in Jacksonville for 2022, 2016 & 2015
- Best Places to Work in Phoenix for 2021
- Best Places to Work in Charlotte for 2020, 2018 & 2017
Mattamy Homes is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, citizenship, religion, sex, national origin, disability or with respect to any other status protected under federal, state, and local laws or ordinances. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all persons.
Qualified applicants will be contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition team.